About this program
EyrePlus deliver the Foundation Skills for Your Future Remote Community Pilot in South Australia on behalf of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
EyrePlus was created and specifically exists to support communities within Far West South Australian Region and has embedded and longstanding relationships within the nominated remote communities.
This program delivers tailored and flexible foundation English Language, Literacy, Numeracy and Digital literacy (LLND) skills, assessment and training that meet your local community needs and helps improve reading, writing, maths and digital skills.
Benefits of this program
EyrePlus will address the learning needs of participants by designing culturally appropriate solutions to be delivered in a supportive environment, including:
- Individualised learning and support from professional local mentors.
- Upskilling and identifying LLND skills to meet the expectations of workplaces and employers.
- Developing fundamental Workplace Health and Safety Knowledge.
- Access to interactive learning to prepare participants with the necessary digital skills.
- A nationally recognised qualification and accredited trainng recognised by employers.
About our partnership
In partnership with the Ceduna, Yalata, Koonibba, Oak Valley (Maralinga Tjarutja) and Scotdesco communities. We will also be working with Australian Employment and Training Solutions Pty Ltd (AETS) to
deliver this pilot.
AETS are a registered, leading support services and training company passionate about providing the knowledge and hands-on skills needed for
employment. They are committed to keeping individuals engaged through devoted trainers and mentors who strive to make learning interesting.
Participants may be eligible for this program if they:
- are aged 15 years and over;
- have left secondary school education;
and are living in one of the following communities:
- Oak Valley (Maralinga Tjarutja)
Referrals & Further Information
To refer potential learners to this program delivered
by EyrePlus, or for more information – contact us:
Phone: 1800 960 012