EyrePlus is your local provider of the Community Development Program (CDP) across the Eyre Peninsula in the Far West Region of South Australia.
Our services are free and provide your business with a specialised end-to-end recruitment package including interviewing, shortlisting and placing new starters.
By working collaboratively with training providers, community organisations and employers like you, we’re addressing the unique labour needs of our community while supporting the development of your business.
How our team will work with you
- As part of the CDP, we provide your business with a pool of engaged and work-ready candidates
- Our experts will review your eligibility for any government incentives that sends funds back to your business
- Our team are experts of the local jobs market and understand Ceduna’s unique labour needs
- You’ll receive up to 26 weeks of Post-Placement Support once your new starter commences.
Our Post-Placement Support provides a safety net to guarantee your new employee has a seamless transition into work.
To ensure you and your new starter both feel confident, our Post-Placement Support offers up to 26 weeks of extra assistance to ensure a pleasant and productive workplace.
We’re here to help with:
- Providing work-related equipment, clothing and uniforms
- Covering the cost of licences, tickets and certificates needed
- Additional training and development needs
- Mentoring or mediation to ensure confidence in you and your new employee.
Did you know?
Your business may be eligible for a range of employer incentives where possible.
Phone 1800 960 012 to speak with our Job Placement Team or send us a message below.